These are the most comfortable organic boxers that you have been asking for. Great fit, soft organic cotton in natural undyed color. They are made with true attention to each detail, designed and made in the U.S.A. Undergarments are one of the most important aspects of healthy clothing and we are glad to present this new product.
These are not your ordinary boxers. A modeled picture shows pretty tight fit but it all depends which size you use. Your regular size would give you more room on legs, size smaller will provide a tighter fit. They have a unique cut design with a goal of you dressed in the most comfortable and healthy undergarment. These organic cotton boxer briefs feature:
- Fully covered 1" wide elastic band (latex free) that stays put for a comfortable fit without digging in like other elastics. This pair has the elastic fully enclosed in the same safe organic cotton as the boxers, unlike many current trends in men's underwear which have the waistband exposed. In our boxers, your skin will not get irritated from contact with elastic.
- A functional fly made by asymmetrical opening lined with the same fabric. Again, the current trend in men's underwear market is to skip the sewing in of the fly altogether. By the way, our lining utilizes scraps, part of a zero-waste initiative.
- Nice, waist to mid-thigh coverage which does not ride up or down. Boxers hug the hips in a fitted style and don't add bulk while draping just enough around the legs to move and breathe without constricting. You can wear these well even with the most fitted denim.
- The crotch area has a wide but well-fitted inset that allows on your body being comfortable in any position - sitting all day at the desk or driving for long hours, jogging or doing yoga stretches. With a bit of spandex added and the inset, the fabric has enough stretch to recover the shape and have enough flex to give your body deserved comfort.
- Uniquely to these boxers, the side of the legs has a well crafted 2.5" long slit, which allows easy leg movement and will not constrict your thighs.
- Last but not least, based on your feedback, these organic cotton fabric is a bit heavier than the conventional market thin fabric sold in conventional stores. Being still perfectly suitable for underwear weight, it gives a bit more substantial feeling and a nice drape instead of bulking.
- Overlock flat stitching keeps all seams flat and comfortable, without chaffing the skin
Fabric for sizes S, -, L, XL in Natural color: 91% Organic Cotton, 9% Spandex
Fabric for size Medium in Pebble (light grey) color: 48% Modal (wood pulp), 47% Cotton, 5% Spandex
*Note: No more supply is available for the time being from the manufacturer.
Ethically designed by small USA designer, sewn in the USA by a small facility, see tab below "Who Made My Clothes".
Fabric Care: Machine wash cold with like colors on gentle. Tumble dry low, hang dry or lay flat to dry.
Boxers can be returned only in unworn, unwashed condition with tags.
Majamas Earth is a pioneer in maternity fashion. This brand started because the owner could not find a garment for easy, discreet nursing access. She took matters into her hands and designed and patented the very first nursing tank for new moms - high-quality, ultra-comfortable clothing, created using sustainable fabrics and low-impact production.
Today, Majamas is producing a range of items for women, men, babies. They design clothing all women can wear and we have an eco-friendly, ethically, the USA made men's collection too. Fashion moves fast but creating it thoughtfully and responsibly we have the power to slow it down and make sustainable clothing that lasts. Good for us and the planet.
"At MAJAMAS EARTH, we are committed to making beautiful eco-friendly clothing that doesn't destroy our beautiful planet. That's why we manufacture our clothing 100% in the United States. It's the only way we can be sure our clothing is never sprayed with chemicals, wastewater isn't dumped into our oceans and the people sewing them are treated ethically and paid fair wages. We're a tiny company with big dreams to clean up a dirty industry and we hope you'll support our mission to create a sustainable style that is beautiful, comfortable and less harmful to our planet."
Easy Returns - All items (except underwear and socks) are returnable within 30 days, as long as they are unused and unwashed, no perfume or smoke (keep this in mind when trying on your clothes), with tags remaining. Only the cost of merchandise, not the shipping fees are refunded.
Mail items to: Natural Clothing Co, PO Box 69, Snohomish, WA 98291.
General Manufacturer's Sizing (body measurements not clothes)