Lovely light weight blouse with asymmetrical pointed bottom hem in front, straight in back. Several buttons across the front. 3/4 length sleeves with button and placket to roll them up. This top is light, breezy, fabric is light so also bit transparent. Perfect for easy style of summer.
Generously sized, it's about 40" in bust for Small size, varied length front, 21" length in back.
100% ramie. Ramie is a plant from a family of nettles, grown mostly in Asia and is very sustainable - it can be harvested up to six time a year. It has been used to produce textile for thousands of years - it is very strong, white fiber that looks bit similar to linen. It has beautiful silky luster and it can be woven loosely to provide beautiful light garments. Perfect for warm weather.
Made in China *see note from LA based designer below.
Machine washable in cold water.
Table of body (not garment) measurements
|2 - 4||6 - 8||10 - 12||14 - 16||18 - 20|
|bust||32.5 - 33.5"||34.5 - 35.5"||36.5 - 38"||39.5 - 41"||42.5 - 44"|
|waist||25 - 26"||27 - 28"||29 - 30.5"||32 - 33.5"||35 - 36.5"|
35 - 35"
|37 - 38"||39 - 40.5"||42 - 43.5"||45 - 46.5"|
* Notes from the US based designer about their production facility in China:
"1. We absolutely do not use sweat labor. In fact, all of workers in our factory are insured by the company. We go to the extent of even offering room and board if the employee is not local.
2. We do our best to not have anyone work overtime. But if the division manager decides we need to speed up the process, we will pay overtime. Our management has a restriction in place that an employee cannot have more than 20 hrs of OT a week. Our working hours are from 8:30 AM to 12, 12-1 is time for lunch/naps, than 1-5:30.
3. Our facilities are inspected everyday by each of the division managers. They report to our general managers if they see any problems with safety/employee health issues etc. We're a US company and while production is done in China, we comply and follow US rules & regulations.
4. Our facilities are inspected everyday by each of the division managers. They report to our general managers if they see any problems with safety/employee health issues etc. We're a US company and while production is done in China, we comply and follow US rules & regulations.
5. We moved the office from LA to China in 2000 and have had a wonderful relationship with our supplier since then. Most of the fabric mills have net 30-60 payment terms with us." (meaning there is trust and solid relationship).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.