A beautiful blend of the best of natural fibers - silk and linen make this a beautiful and luxurious top. Both textile fibers breathe well and are a delight to wear, as well as look great. Top is long enough to treat it as a tunic, it has a lovely delicate finish around neck, top of sleeves and pocket. Yes, it has a small asymmetrical pocket on one side. This silk and linen top is truly lovely. Shown on pictures with our Silk and Linen Pants. Two different colors of grey/taupe but work well together.
70% silk, 30% linen. Both silk and lined are very strong, ancient fibers, perfect for human skin. This blend looks dressier in look and feels than plain linen since silk gives it a slightly lustrous look and feel. Well made with comfort in mind. Textile is bit heavier than plain linen or silk but still very suitable for hot weather.
Made in China *see note from LA based designer below.
Machine washable in cold water.
Dimensions below come from the manufacturer for the body (not garment), the actual garments are quite generous in sizing. Length from shoulder is 27" and bust approx. 40" for Medium.
Mfgr Table of body (not garment) suggested measurements
|2 - 4||6 - 8||10 - 12||14 - 16||18 - 20|
|bust||32.5 - 33.5"||34.5 - 35.5"||36.5 - 38"||39.5 - 41"||42.5 - 44"|
|waist||25 - 26"||27 - 28"||29 - 30.5"||32 - 33.5"||35 - 36.5"|
35 - 35"
|37 - 38"||39 - 40.5"||42 - 43.5"||45 - 46.5"|
* Notes from the US based designer about their production facility in China:
"1. We absolutely do not use sweat labor. In fact, all of workers in our factory are insured by the company. We go to the extent of even offering room and board if the employee is not local.
2. We do our best to not have anyone work overtime. But if the division manager decides we need to speed up the process, we will pay overtime. Our management has a restriction in place that an employee cannot have more than 20 hrs of OT a week. Our working hours are from 8:30 AM to 12, 12-1 is time for lunch/naps, than 1-5:30.
3. Our facilities are inspected everyday by each of the division managers. They report to our general managers if they see any problems with safety/employee health issues etc. We're a US company and while production is done in China, we comply and follow US rules & regulations.
4. Our facilities are inspected everyday by each of the division managers. They report to our general managers if they see any problems with safety/employee health issues etc. We're a US company and while production is done in China, we comply and follow US rules & regulations.
5. We moved the office from LA to China in 2000 and have had a wonderful relationship with our supplier since then. Most of the fabric mills have net 30-60 payment terms with us." (meaning there is trust and solid relationship).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.