A summer staple - basic sleeveless linen tank in perfect classic linen. Well made with comfortable openings for the arms and a neck - not too low, not too high. Front and back of the tank have two princess seams front, one of them ending with 3" slit for comfort.
100% linen. Do not be afraid of linen. It is one of the oldest fibers on Earth and best to breathe in hot weather or any weather. If a bit of wrinkle bothers you (casual chic), get a clothes steamer - it works magic. Linen is an absolutely best fabric for hot weather.
Made in China *see note from LA based designer below.
Machine washable in cold water.
Garments runs loose in sizing. Length for size Small is approx. 21.5" from the nape (middle of back under the collar), bust is about 38" around for Small size.
Dimensions below come from the manufacturer for the body (not garment), the actual garments are quite generous in sizing.
Mfgr Table of body (not garment) suggested measurements
|2 - 4||6 - 8||10 - 12||14 - 16||18 - 20|
|bust||32.5 - 33.5"||34.5 - 35.5"||36.5 - 38"||39.5 - 41"||42.5 - 44"|
|waist||25 - 26"||27 - 28"||29 - 30.5"||32 - 33.5"||35 - 36.5"|
35 - 35"
|37 - 38"||39 - 40.5"||42 - 43.5"||45 - 46.5"|
* Notes from the US based designer about their production facility in China:
"1. We absolutely do not use sweat labor. In fact, all of workers in our factory are insured by the company. We go to the extent of even offering room and board if the employee is not local.
2. We do our best to not have anyone work overtime. But if the division manager decides we need to speed up the process, we will pay overtime. Our management has a restriction in place that an employee cannot have more than 20 hrs of OT a week. Our working hours are from 8:30 AM to 12, 12-1 is time for lunch/naps, than 1-5:30.
3. Our facilities are inspected everyday by each of the division managers. They report to our general managers if they see any problems with safety/employee health issues etc. We're a US company and while production is done in China, we comply and follow US rules & regulations.
4. Our facilities are inspected everyday by each of the division managers. They report to our general managers if they see any problems with safety/employee health issues etc. We're a US company and while production is done in China, we comply and follow US rules & regulations.
5. We moved the office from LA to China in 2000 and have had a wonderful relationship with our supplier since then. Most of the fabric mills have net 30-60 payment terms with us." (meaning there is trust and solid relationship).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.