Super sweet linen shirt - jacket. Buttons all the way the front, long sleeves with two buttons on a cuff. Jacket has sweet double row of ruffle along the front only - for about 2.5". Back is bit longer to cover your behind, body is straight with plenty of waist room. This linen jacket combines really well sweet and casual vibe without going overboard to either side. We love it.
Front is approx. 23" from shoulder, back about 27" for small size.
Do not be afraid of linen. It is one of the oldest fibers on Earth and best to breathe in hot weather or any weather. If bit of wrinkles bother you (casual chic), get a clothes steamer - it works magic. Linen is an absolutely best fabric for hot weather.
Made in China *see note from LA based designer below.
Machine washable in cold water.
Table of body (not garment) measurements
|2 - 4||6 - 8||10 - 12||14 - 16||18 - 20|
|bust||32.5 - 33.5"||34.5 - 35.5"||36.5 - 38"||39.5 - 41"||42.5 - 44"|
|waist||25 - 26"||27 - 28"||29 - 30.5"||32 - 33.5"||35 - 36.5"|
35 - 35"
|37 - 38"||39 - 40.5"||42 - 43.5"||45 - 46.5"|
* Notes from the US based designer about their production facility in China:
"1. We absolutely do not use sweat labor. In fact, all of workers in our factory are insured by the company. We go to the extent of even offering room and board if the employee is not local.
2. We do our best to not have anyone work overtime. But if the division manager decides we need to speed up the process, we will pay overtime. Our management has a restriction in place that an employee cannot have more than 20 hrs of OT a week. Our working hours are from 8:30 AM to 12, 12-1 is time for lunch/naps, than 1-5:30.
3. Our facilities are inspected everyday by each of the division managers. They report to our general managers if they see any problems with safety/employee health issues etc. We're a US company and while production is done in China, we comply and follow US rules & regulations.
4. Our facilities are inspected everyday by each of the division managers. They report to our general managers if they see any problems with safety/employee health issues etc. We're a US company and while production is done in China, we comply and follow US rules & regulations.
5. We moved the office from LA to China in 2000 and have had a wonderful relationship with our supplier since then. Most of the fabric mills have net 30-60 payment terms with us." (meaning there is trust and solid relationship).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.