Simple and classic. Perfect basic linen tank - a staple for everybody's wardrobe. Perfect by itself or as a layer under jacket or other top. Perfect neck opening, very slight A-line cut, straight hem with 2.5" slits on both sides to prevent rising. Good medium length about 25" from shoulder for Small size, well proportioned.
Do not be afraid of linen. It is one of the oldest fibers on Earth and best to breathe in hot weather or any weather. If bit of wrinkles bother you (casual chic), get a clothes steamer - it works magic. Linen is an absolutely best fabric for hot weather.
Made in China *see note from LA based designer below. Machine washable in cold water.
You can see the actual dimensions of this garment:
1. Select your size
2. Click on the small Interactive Size button "On/Off" to the left of the main picture.
Because the fabric is cut at the bias (at angle) there is a bit of stretch to it. measurements may slightly vary.
Table of body (not garment) measurements
|2 - 4||6 - 8||10 - 12||14 - 16||18 - 20|
|bust||32.5 - 33.5"||34.5 - 35.5"||36.5 - 38"||39.5 - 41"||42.5 - 44"|
|waist||25 - 26"||27 - 28"||29 - 30.5"||32 - 33.5"||35 - 36.5"|
35 - 35"
|37 - 38"||39 - 40.5"||42 - 43.5"||45 - 46.5"|
* Notes from the US based manufacturer about their production facility in China:
"1. We absolutely do not use sweat labor. In fact, all of workers in our factory are insured by the company. We go to the extent of even offering room and board if the employee is not local.
2. We do our best to not have anyone work overtime. But if the division manager decides we need to speed up the process, we will pay overtime. Our management has a restriction in place that an employee cannot have more than 20 hrs of OT a week. Our working hours are from 8:30 AM to 12, 12-1 is time for lunch/naps, than 1-5:30.
3. Our facilities are inspected everyday by each of the division managers. They report to our general managers if they see any problems with safety/employee health issues etc. We're a US company and while production is done in China, we comply and follow US rules & regulations.
4. Our facilities are inspected everyday by each of the division managers. They report to our general managers if they see any problems with safety/employee health issues etc. We're a US company and while production is done in China, we comply and follow US rules & regulations.
5. We moved the office from LA to China in 2000 and have had a wonderful relationship with our supplier since then. Most of the fabric mills have net 30-60 payment terms with us." (meaning there is trust and solid relationship).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.